- Prenuptial or Postnuptial Agreement.
- Community Property Agreement.
- Status of Property Agreement.
- Authorization for Cremation.
Non-Probate Assets - See below discussion for certain assets which may pass outside of a Will & Revocable Trust.
TO DO STEPS:
- Please either email (email@example.com) or call (#425.454.0915) for an appointment.
- Download either the Married or Single Estate Planning Questionnaire.
- Complete the Personal portion of the Questionnaire. Note, the Personal portion of the Questionnaire will prompt you regarding naming Guardians & Trustees for minor children, Personal Representatives, Agents for your Financial & Health Care Powers of Attorney, etc.
- In lieu of completing the Financial portion of the Questionnaire-just bring in copies of recent bank & brokerage statements, including any employment related financial information (i.e. group-term life insurance & retirement accounts).
- Bring the Questionnaire & related documents with you to the initial appointment.